Saturday, September 7, 2013

Meeting My Cousin Belle

So I had to say goodbye to Devin and Koren early this morning (even though they were giving me treats) and get in the car for a long ride.  I got to go potty right before we left, but I really, really had to go once we got in the car.  I tried to tell Marty and Lyle that we needed to stop but they didn't want to.  I was squirmy, and they just told me to settle down.  I had to bark and cry before they *finally* figured it out and stopped for a potty break.  Thank goodness!  I did everything and Marty let me have a drink and then I was happy to get back in the car for a long nap.

When I woke up we were at my cousin Belle's house.  We went out to her yard so I could say hello.  She's NOISY!  I sorta understand now why Marty and Lyle get so mad at me when I bark.  Belle barked right in my ear, and I tried to run away but there wasn't anywhere to go.  Marty says she is some kind of "hurting" dog and that's why she barks so much.


























Belle's humans are my Uncle Andrew and Aunt Lauren.  They're not nearly as loud as Belle.  While Belle was barking at me, I ran and hid by Aunt Lauren and she told Belle to be nice to me.  (Belle didn't listen.)





Finally, Belle figured out that I am not a sheep, and that I don't play the same way that she does, so then we settled down for a few minutes together.  Next time we get together, I will probably be bigger than her, but I think she'll still be louder.  (Marty says she sure hopes so.)

No comments:

Post a Comment