Saturday, December 14, 2013

Visiting With Ziggy

Marty took me out to play in the snow (which is what she's calling that wet white stuff that's all over the ground) this morning.  It was pretty fun and I got to run a lot.  I don't know why we don't just live at the farm all the time.  I think everyone would like it better.

After that, we played the new car game a little.  I JUMPED INTO THE CAR!  Marty was so surprised she almost forgot to throw the ball for me.  I like to keep her on her toes, but she'd better remember to throw the ball.  I like the game because it doesn't mean the car is going anywhere.

We'd just gotten done with that when Ziggy came over to visit.  I hadn't seen Ziggy in SO LONG!  I think he might be shrinking.  Last time we played together, he was a lot bigger.  He's still a very good friend though, and we had a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment