Sunday, December 22, 2013

Navidson Is Back!

Navidson is staying with me for Christmas, because Dan has to go somewhere far away and the trip wasn't going to be any fun for Navidson.  I wish the crazies would think like that instead of throwing me in the car ALL THE TIME.

Dan brought Navidson over and we helped unpack all of his stuff.  I tried to pee on Dan's foot so he would know how excited I was that Navidson is staying, but Marty grabbed me and took me outside.  Then Navidson and I played chase and wrestle and bitey-face and Marty got very tired of us, and then Navidson got to go out and I didn't (even though I had already been about four times) so I peed on the floor by the door.

Marty is not very happy with me right now, and we have a new rule about "quiet time".  I am not a fan of this.  Pretty soon it will be bed time and I am going to try to convince Navidson to jump on the bed while the crazies are sleeping.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are getting to play with Navidson! Make sure you are rotten enough that the crazies won't put up a fight when I steal you and bring you to your forever home with me!

    ReplyDelete