Friday, December 27, 2013

How To Send Me Mail

I have really enjoyed all the cards that people sent us over the last couple of weeks.  Here are a few more that have come in the last few days.

A card from everyone at my vet.  (Actually, I am not sure Dr. Richards signed it.  Maybe that is because I have been hiding under the chairs at my visits.)  We took my friends there cookies and one of my cards, but we didn't know they were sending me a card.  Their card said "The Sinclair Family", so I guess it was for Marty and Lyle too.

A card from my friend Brooke and her family.  It said "Marty + Lyle (+Anzio)".  I was a parenthetical?!  I was a little upset at first, but Marty reminded me that Brooke probably had to get help mailing it, and it did have nice pictures of Brooke and her family, so I decided it was okay.







Then I got a card from the big dogs where I was born!  IT WAS ADDRESSED PROPERLY!  Well, almost, it does say "care of Marty and Lyle", and everyone knows they don't really take care of me.  But still.

From now on, please address all correspondence like this!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you received your card and enjoyed it.....Christmas is a fun time of year.....we are big Polar Bear fans here and thought you might like the card. Will be sure to send any future mailings in the correct format as you stated.....have to set standards early in life you know....by the way, January is "train your pet" month......you might end up in more school......just wanted you to be prepared.......

    ReplyDelete