Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Pretty Good Day For A Wednesday

Marty and I slept on the couch last night.  I wish Lyle would get home, there's a lot more room in the bed than on the couch.  She took me outside in her pajamas, which was a little embarrassing for me, but luckily we didn't see any other dogs.  Then I went in the box for a little while until Joyce and Nita got me, and for a little while when they left, and then Marty was home again and we came up to the farm.

I am doing private lessons with Miss Laura (she works with Miss Jessica and Miss Pat) for a few weeks while everyone else is on Christmas Break.  Miss Laura told Marty I should be allowed to lay on the couch and play video games, but we all know how Marty is, so that is not what's happening.  Miss Laura came to visit us at the farm and Marty made me try to walk nicely on the leash.  First of all, there are lots of leaves up here, and second, I do not usually have to wear a leash at the farm, so I was pretty mad.  Then we worked on me getting treats for lying on my mat.  Marty calls this "Office Hours", but I think she is confused.  You're not supposed to stay there for an HOUR!  Someone needs to explain that to her.  Miss Laura is very exciting and has good treats, so it was hard for me to pay attention to teaching Marty, but Miss Laura said a lot of nice things about me anyway.

After we ate dinner, I got another visit.  Tractor Guy came over!  I was a little nervous about him coming in at first, but then we went outside and played ball and I remembered him.  He and Marty drank root beer and he gave me some!!  He is my new best friend.  We played with the tractor he gave me for a while and he threw the ball for me some.  He needs someone to teach him how to throw the ball better though, because sometimes he forgets to let it go!

1 comment:

  1. Diana doesn't call them "office hours," but she has a mat for me too! Silly humans. Clearly they are confused.

    ReplyDelete