Thursday, December 19, 2013

An Ornament For Me

Apparently humans put things on their trees when they have them inside.  I don't really understand why because the tree was perfectly fine with nothing on it, but they spent a lot of time putting lights and other stuff on it.  Then they spent a lot of time telling me not to take things off of it.  I was only trying to help.

We have been getting boxes almost every day (sometimes lots of boxes in the same day) because Marty says we need to give our friends presents.  Today we got a box that had something for me!  (It was addressed to Marty, but it has my name on it.)

Marty's friend Phoebe (remember, she stayed with us a couple of months ago when Marty was making me wear FAKE FUR while the human puppies went on walks for treats) sent me something of my own to go on the tree.  I wanted to wear it first, so Marty let me.  She wanted me to post a nice picture, but I liked this one best.

Thank you Phoebe!

7 comments:

  1. Nice picture! I have an ornament of me with my name on it similar to that one, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AA.....I received some pictures today of one of your distant Chessie cousins and SHE HAD CANDY CANE RAWHIDES!!!!!!!.....and she was loving them.....I know you get lots of treats from your humans but I'm just sayin.......you may want some of these in your Christmas stocking........something to think about.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Today I ate a piece of my ornament, so Marty says Santa might not bring me anything. Do you know how to order things without the humans?

      Delete
    2. I've got you covered Big Z! Maybe if the crazies had things like rawhides available to you, you wouldn't need to chew on an ornament.

      Delete
  3. Bad move dude just before Christmas.....you might now only get a box of rocks or some such thing .....but wait a minute, Chessies love rocks.......you will be fine pal.....and I am sure your Aunt Becky and other friends will have cool treats for you.....better lay low for a day or so just in case........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aunt Becky got me candy cane rawhides! And she said I should thank you since you are the one that told me I needed them! Thank you! I love Christmas!

      Delete
    2. Candy Cane rawhides are the coolest.....they even look cool.....glad you got some and I hope you enjoy them....your Aunt Becky does treat you right........now the next big question is will you share with your friends.......don't be greedy.....

      Delete