Tuesday, December 10, 2013

It's A Small World

Marty has been very bad about helping me update my blog even though I've had a pretty busy week.  She says she has been "busy".  I say she's "a lazy slug".  Given the evidence I have previously provided, I think we all know which is true.

Thursday night I got to meet Yankee's Uncle Scott (YUS).  Yankee is my penpal that lives in Michigan.  I haven't met him yet, but I have met both his uncles!  He and I are going to get together an commiserate about our humans sometime in the next few weeks. 

YUS showed up wearing clothes that are supposed to help make it hard to see him, but he's BIG and I didn't have any trouble at all!  He's pretty good at throwing the tennis ball, but he needs to work on his attention span; he got bored with fetch WAY before I did.  YUS and Marty went to dinner and saw some of my friends from the vet's, but I didn't get to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment