Thursday, January 23, 2014

Where Marty Hides The Good Toys

I have known for quite some time that the crazies are hiding things from me.  I think I have determined where.

Today, Marty needed some boxes to put away the Christmas decorations.  (Yes.  I have told you before they are lazy slugs.  And this is AFTER Joyce and Nita did all the hard work.)  She pulled a magic string and stairs came out of the ceiling!  And she went up there and disappeared!  I am pretty sure there is another WHOLE HOUSE up there!  I was going to go and check, but those steps are COLD!

2 comments:

  1. AA, you were not thinking.....you could have had the entire house to yourself if you had just shut the door while Marty was in the attic......how cool would that be........

    ReplyDelete
  2. The next time I come to visit you I will teach you how to jump up and grab the rope and pull the ladder down. Then after the crazies let you have the run of the house you will be able to go to the attic when they are gone and play with all the hidden toys. Mr. Tripoli

    ReplyDelete