Thursday, January 23, 2014

ANOTHER SNOW DAY!!

Miss Pat canceled class too!  I'm pretty sure that everyone except Marty is on board with my campaign not to have to ride in the car.

Marty said since Joyce and Nita haven't been able to get to me, and since I haven't had school, and since I really like to play in the snow but haven't really gotten a chance, and since we were going to stay at the farm the WHOLE DAY on Thursday, but we didn't even go, we could go to the park.

We WALKED to the park.  Marty wore so much fake fur she could hardly move!  She even has little gripper things for her boots (which is a shame, because I was planning on trying some skijoring).  We got there first, and then Navidson came, and a little while later Jackson came too!  Jackson lives next door to me.  We don't get to have playdates very often because our humans are all very busy, but we talk back and forth through the wall sometimes.  Jackson is not related to Lyle.  I asked.

We had SO MUCH FUN at the park.  Marty and Dan and Jackson's humans complained about being cold.  I tried to tell them that if they would just run around and chase each other and wrestle they would stay warm, but they wouldn't do it.  Probably because all that fake fur keeps them from being able to move.

No comments:

Post a Comment