Friday, January 17, 2014

More School

You would think that if someone you loved had thrown up twice in just a few hours, you might not make them ride in the car for six more hours the next day.  If so, you wouldn't be Marty.

Wednesday morning, she dragged me out of bed with my leash and threw me in the car.  I was miserable, but she didn't care.  We had to drive back to the little house, and once we got there I got shoved in my box and abandoned.  Worst humans ever.  Thank goodness for Joyce and Nita who came over to rescue me.

The crazies came home early, and I was happy to see them until I realized why they were home early.  We had to go back to school.  Which means what?  Right, back in the horrible car.  Guess what the car smells like?  PUKE!

I didn't throw up in the car that time, but it was a near thing.

This time Miss Pat is teaching the class again, and there was only one other dog there!  It was Molly that I know from Real Life Skills.  Little Foot was supposed to be there too, but she didn't make it.  I guess we will see her next week.  Marty got to help decide what we're going to work on.  She wanted it to be all about walking together with the leash, but we're also doing some work on a new trick where I lay down on my side when Marty points her finger at me.

After school we got back in the car and went to Sonic and the farm again, but I managed not to throw up.

No comments:

Post a Comment