Friday, April 4, 2014

Super Dog!

Wednesday night we had school again.  Marty had to almost drag me out to the car, but once we got there I jumped right in.  We practiced "punch it" which is what Marty says when she wants to give me a treat for putting my foot on something.  I got to punch a magnet, a box of band-aids, and a traffic cone.

After school we got to play fetch in the round pen again, but this time the horses were not there.  I did not jump in the car by myself after school.

Thursday morning Marty tried to pull me off my bed, but she just pulled my collar off.  Then Lyle pulled the bed right out from under me.  What is wrong with these humans?  Why can't we all just go back to bed?!  Eventually Marty promised me we could play fetch if I would get up.  I don't understand why they just don't say that in the first place.

I got neglected again so that Marty and Lyle could hang out with H. Bill and his littermates.  They did not come over, but I could smell them.  I paid them back by being a wild animal all night!

No comments:

Post a Comment