Friday, April 4, 2014

Oh Boy, Sophie!

Friday morning Marty got up early (I made her let me and Mr. Tripoli go play outside again) and left.  Mr. Tripoli went back to sleep, so I got my grandhuman up and made her give me puppy biscuits!  After a little while Sophie's human brought her to visit!

I was so excited to see Sophie that I put her whole head in my mouth!!  Her human was not as impressed as I expected her to be.  My grandhuman put us outside so that Sophie's human wouldn't see.  After a while, Mr. Tripoli got up.  I think he has resigned himself to the overwhelming charisma of Chessies and given up on Sophie being his girlfriend.

Marty came back about dinner time and brought a whole bag of new toys for us.  We got to play with them and I even taught Sophie how to get Marty to give her treats for high five!

1 comment:

  1. Sophie is very pretty AA.....you have to be on your good behavior (and have money) to be able to hang out with a cutie like her......good luck pal........I think you make a great looking couple.....

    ReplyDelete