Monday, February 24, 2014

New Human Friend!

After Navidson went home on Saturday, I took a nap, but when I woke up, there were humans at the door.  I was going to protect the house, but it turns out Marty had arranged a playdate for me!  

His name is Jeff and he is a human!  Marty and Jeff's human have known each other for a long time, but I had never met her before.  Marty hadn't met Jeff either!  Jeff brought me a really cool toy and we played tug.  He is almost as good at tug as Navidson.  I have to keep very good track of this toy because Marty wants to steal it!

Jeff got to go out with his human and the crazies, but I had to stay home.  They went in the car, so I didn't mind staying home.  When they got back, Jeff and I played a lot more.  Marty and Jeff's human spent a lot time playing some stupid human games.  They tried to make Jeff play too, but he mostly played with me.

Jeff and his human spent the night, but Marty didn't let me sleep with them.  Lyle made breakfast in the morning and Jeff shared bacon!  I wish Jeff could have stayed longer, but his human took him home.  I hope we get another playdate soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment