Thursday, October 31, 2013

Grouchy (Or, Why I Hate My Humans)

Marty said if I was going to be a grouch, I could at least look like one.
  We went to PetSmart and now I have to wear this thing.  I am not happy!

Marty and Lyle and I had to sit in the driveway (in the rain!) and give candy to about a million human puppies who were also all wearing ridiculous things.  

Apparently every year the human puppies have a big training workshop and they work on training all the humans to give them treats at once.  Marty and Lyle must be pretty good at this, because they gave out A LOT of treats.  Every time the human puppies got a treat, I got a treat too.  And if the human puppies wanted to say hello to me, I got an EXTRA treat.  I think we should have these workshops more often, but I don't think Marty should make me dress up.

Marty's friend Phoebe that I met once before is visiting us, and she helped give the human puppies treats too.  She's pretty good at throwing toys and I get away with a lot more from her than I do from some other people.

After we were done training with the human puppies, my friend H. Bill and his family came over for dinner.  This time, H. Bill was wearing fake fur again.  He looked like a mushroom, but when I smelled him, he still smelled like a little human puppy.  H. Bill is a little afraid of me even though I have always been very nice to him, so Marty had me practice lying on my mat a lot.  It was okay because I am training them to give me A LOT of treats for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment