Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Scary Times At The Farm

I had my last night of Fido on the Farm tonight.  I'm a little sad that I can't do the rest of the classes (they're going to play hide and seek next week), but I get to start back with Miss Jessica on Wednesdays and that's more important.  Maybe I can do Fido on the Farm again next spring.

Tonight we walked a lot longer and practiced running really fast to our humans again.  I am SO good at that.  Marty didn't do such a good job of giving me treats for walking nicely though.  I think she has trouble focusing when there are so many distractions.  I need to get her out and practice with her more.  She was even worse than usual because the treat bag got left at the farm on Monday night, and so she had the treats in her pockets instead.  Talk about unprepared humans.  I made her order another treat bag so we'll have a spare in case this ever happens again.


Look how bad this is.  She's not even looking at me!  I had to stop and wait for her to get her act together, it was pretty embarrassing.

When we got back to the farm (after Sonic, YAY!) I was playing fetch in the house with Lyle and I ran into the coffee table.  It hurt SO BAD.  I cried A LOT!  Marty was on the phone with my grandhuman and she said all she heard was Marty say a bad word and then, "We'll call you back."  Marty came over and snuggled me and looked at my foot and said, "We might have to go to the emergency clinic."  I just wanted snuggles though, I did NOT want to go see a vet that's not even my regular Dr. Richards, so I stopped crying and walked normal.  Lyle gave me LOTS of treats and Marty says he is going to turn me into a sausage.

Exciting news is that Navidson is coming over tomorrow morning and he's staying until Monday!  I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment