Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Same Vacation, New House

On Friday night my Uncle Rob came down to the beach to hang out with us.  It's a good thing he did, because on Saturday morning we had to pack everything up into the cars and move out!  I don't think everything would have fit in our cars.

Uncle Rob wanted to watch a soccer game, so I had to wait in the car for a long time.  I told them they should have picked a bar I could go to, like the one in Columbus, but they didn't listen.  I was pretty tired though, because I've been getting a lot of exercise on the beach, so I didn't really mind.

After the soccer game we moved into a new house with just my grandhumans and Mr. Tripoli and Uncle Rob.  (Last week we had a lot of people that my humans go to work with.)  This house does not have a pool, and I am very happy about that, because Marty and Lyle did make me get in a few times at the other house and I DID NOT like it.

On Sunday I got to meet Marty's friend Brian.  He can throw the bumper really far.  He is the first human that has recognized that I am in charge of Marty, not the other way around, so I think he's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment