Sunday, October 13, 2013

So Many People

You know where we stopped on the way down here?  SONIC!  You know what I got?  NOTHING!  Marty says it's because of the weird poop that keeps showing up places, but I think it's because my humans are horrible.

When we got to the house there were already a lot of humans here, and a bunch more kept showing up.  They mostly seem okay.  There are two human puppies here, and one of them is only about my size.  She really wants to play with me, and she even tried to get me to teach her how to walk on a leash.  She didn't have any chicken though, so I didn't want to play training.  

I went running down the stairs and some more poop showed up!  This is starting to get weird.  Marty cleaned it up very well, but she's not very happy about it and she says we have to get more spray.

One of the really cool humans brought me a new toy.  It's a ball AND a tug toy!  I really like it, and I even let Mr. Tripoli play with it a little so we could tug.  I am showing everyone how well I have trained Marty to give me treats.  They all seem to think the best trick is "high five"!

I got a special treat out on the deck.  Frozen water!  I like it a lot.  It feels good in my mouth, but it disappears if I ignore it for too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment