Friday, November 1, 2013

Dog Park

After all the treats last night with the human puppies, I wasn't feeling so great this morning.  Marty came home at lunch to get me and we went in the car for a few minutes for her to run an errand.  I waited in the car, and then we went over to the vet, but I didn't even have to go in a room this time, I just jumped onto the scale and we got to leave!  Dr. Richards said hi to me, and everyone said I am very smart for knowing how to hit Marty's hand with my nose.

I got yummy rice for lunch and then I had to go back in my box for a while.  When Marty came home we went back in the car, but when we got out I got to play with Navidson.  He showed me the dog park!  Besides Navidson, I got to play with four other dogs!  I had so much fun and really wore myself out.  Humans are much less annoying after you get to go to the dog park for a couple of hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment