Friday, November 8, 2013

Jumping Through Hoops

Marty wrote Aunt Becky SEVEN PAGES on taking care of me.  See why I call them the crazies?  We went to the dog park so that I will be tired and not be a jerk for Aunt Becky (that's Marty's plan, I wasn't planning to be a jerk anyway), and Lyle set the tire up for me and Navidson to jump through.  It was a lot of fun.


Then we got to play with one of my friends from the vet, Max.  He's a Great Dane, and even though he's still only a puppy he's REALLY big.  Even bigger than Mr. Tripoli!  He mostly sat on me, so I tried to bite him, but I'm not sure he noticed.

1 comment:

  1. 7 pages! Hahahahaha!!! We're only paying attention to 3 paragraphs! This weekend is puppy choice! I hope you like it here, because I'm pretty sure the crazies aren't going to want you back when I finish with you which means my plan will have worked perfectly! Guess the crazies will have to see if Christopher will let them have a replacement puppy since you'll be MINE! Bwaahahaha.

    ReplyDelete