Monday, November 25, 2013

Going To School

We're on the way to school now.  I guess hoping for more than one week off was pointless. 

Marty is worried that I will not remember how to do any of the things I'm supposed to do.  She needs to understand that it's not that I don't remember, it's just that I don't want to.

After school we're going to meet my grandhumans.  Marty put a lot of my stuff in the car because I'm going to be staying with Mr. Tripoli while the crazies go on another adventure without me.  I would be more mad if I didn't already know that my grandhumans are going to spoil me A LOT and Mr. Tripoli will let me take his stuff and climb all over him.  (But I do kinda wish I were going to Aunt Becky's instead.)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Anzio.

    Yankee here. My human is friends with Marty. Apparently she and Marty are both confused about the whole knowing stuff vs. actually wanting to do it. I really think they should have figured out that we're both smart by now, but clearly we still have more work to do training them.

    ReplyDelete