Wednesday, November 13, 2013

My AWESOME Weekend With Aunt Becky

Friday after we got back from the dog park, we got in the car and went to Aunt Becky's.  Marty packed practically everything I own, and I was a little worried that the crazies really were going to give me away, but really, going to live with Aunt Becky would be better than having to deal with them all the time anyway.  I explored her house a little more and unpacked some of my toys and then we got BACK in the car and went to Sonic and got a burger.  Marty rode in the back with me and made me be a lap warmer.  Aunt Becky likes to keep her house very cold.

When we got back, everyone but me was tired, so we went to bed.  I had to sleep in my box, which I did not appreciate.  Saturday morning Marty and Lyle got up very early and gave me my chicken.  Marty made Aunt Becky get up to watch.  After I'd had my chicken and almost no playtime they put me back in the box and left me!

It wound up working out GREAT though, because after Aunt Becky got a little bit more sleep, we played for the WHOLE weekend.  She didn't make me follow ANY rules!

I pretended to be missing Lyle, so I got up on the couch where he'd been on Friday night.  I am not allowed on furniture unless I'm invited, and I am not allowed to have chew toys on furniture, but here I am!










Marty and Lyle brought zombie dog too, and I am pretty tired of him getting to tag along whenever I do anything fun.  While Aunt Becky wasn't paying attention, I grabbed him and threw him on the bed and had "grownup time" with him!  Aunt Becky caught me afterward and took this picture which she sent to the crazies.






Aunt Becky took me for adventures on both Saturday and Sunday.  We got to see interesting things and meet another dog and some other people.  Everyone said I was a good dog.  (It's because Aunt Becky is so good at picking out puppies!)













When Marty and Aunt Becky and the rest of their litter were puppies, they used to play a game called "Scare Mommy" where they would do things to upset my grand-human.  (Actually, they still play it.)  Aunt Becky let me play by letting me practicing running fast with no one holding my leash and sending the picture to Marty! 







Aunt Becky has a really big yard and it has a fence, so we got to play out there a lot.  It also has one of my favorite things, MULCH!  Not only did I get to eat the mulch, but Aunt Becky even let me dig holes.  I love to dig!







I had SO MUCH FUN this weekend that I really want to go live with Aunt Becky forever.  When Marty and Lyle came back to get me I hid under the bed so I could stay longer.  I made sure to leave a lot of my toys at Aunt Becky's so we can go back soon.  Hopefully one of these days Aunt Becky will rescue me from the crazies and let me just come live with her.











No comments:

Post a Comment