Monday, March 17, 2014

Weekend At The Farm Without The Crazies

Marty and Lyle abandoned me.  I was left at the farm with just my grandhuman and my great grandhuman.  I have been told that if anything happens and Marty and Lyle can't take care of me, that I am going to live with my Aunt Becky, but that is not what happened.

My grandhuman is not good at fetch, but since she does keep biscuits in her pockets at all times, I am willing to make small allowances.  I tried to teach her, but she had to call Marty and get directions.

And she let me dig a hole to store my ball instead of taking it away and going inside like Marty does.

I got to play with Ziggy THREE DIFFERENT times.  I hadn't seen Ziggy in a very long time, so I was super excited to catch up.  And, my grand human and my great grandhuman went to dinner at his house one night without me, so I got to guard THE WHOLE FARM.  I did not let any meatballs come in!

My grandhuman threw my ball down a hole and lost it.  Then I threw my other ball down the same hole.  Lyle says he can dig them out, but I am not so sure.  More updates on this topic as they develop.

Marty and Lyle finally came home.  They smelled like my other grandhumans and Kyle.  I was a little sorry that I didn't get to go see everyone, but I was SO HAPPY that I didn't have to ride in the car for all that time.

Even though I didn't get to stay with my Aunt Becky, and even though my grandhuman is bad at fetch, she did take good care of me and I had a good time not having to practice for school and getting A LOT of biscuits.  Mr. Tripoli must be a good human trainer.

No comments:

Post a Comment