Monday, March 17, 2014

My Last Nosework Class (For A While)

After we missed the class when the house was trying to flood, we went back last week and it was my LAST class!  Haha, did you believe that?  No, of course it wasn't my actual last class, because I have to live with Marty and she is insane.  But it really was my last Nosework class for a while.





We did a practice Odor Recognition Test and I found the box with the funny tree smell!  (Okay, I found it eventually, after Miss Jessica cracked the lid open.  We haven't been practicing very much.)

After that we went outside and looked for meatballs.  You would not believe where meatballs hide!  They hide on air conditioning units.  They hide on WALLS.  They even hide on CARS!  (Finding meatballs stuck to cars is WAY better than having to actually get in the car.)


I am really going to miss seeing Miss Jessica every week (she has known me since I first went to live with Marty and Lyle), but we are going to practice more at home and maybe we will do another Nosework class in the summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment