Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Swimming For An Audience

My great-grandhuman is visiting us at the little house tonight, and he wanted to watch me swim.  Even though I swim at the farm all the time, he had NEVER come to watch.  At the little house, you can see me swimming without having to walk to the lake.  Lyle is really getting good at throwing the bumpers WAY out there.



I was so awesome that our neighbors came out and turned all their chairs around so they could see me too.  They were very excited to see how awesome I am and they stayed and watched me for a long time.  I was swimming so well, people from the OTHER side of the lake stopped their cars to watch me and take pictures!

Eventually I had to come in because Lyle was making me chicken to share with my great-grandhuman and it was done.  I didn't have to get a bath, but Lyle SPRAYED me with a hose.  I did NOT like it.  After that Marty rubbed towels all over me and my great-grandhuman said he was impressed by what a good swimmer I am!

After dinner we went downstairs to watch the fake humans and I snuggled with my great-grandhuman.  I am not sure he has much practice at snuggling puppies, but I am trying to teach him.

1 comment:

  1. I am very proud of you AA.....all that wonderful swimming prowess.....now the other Chessie side of you is finally coming out.....retrieve and swim...that is what you were born to do......as for all the neighbors watching and taking pictures I think royalties should be somewhere in the mix for you....nothing is free these days...if they want to watch they have to pay......enjoy your swim time and do not hesitate to show off a bit.......

    ReplyDelete