Saturday, September 6, 2014

So That's What This Is For

After one of the first hot days at the farm Marty bought this giant blue mat that stays up there.  We practiced "office hours" on it for a while, and I am happy to go lie down on it for treats, but I never really saw the point and mostly just saw it as an obstacle to my living room floor access.

The farm gets really hot because we don't have air conditioning there and it's such a good place for fetch.  The obvious solution is for the crazies to take me swimming more, but sometimes they won't, so I just lay on the floor and pant and wheeze. 

However, I have just realized that laying on the blue mat helps me cool off faster.  It stays cold, and so I am not as hot.  I really wish someone had told me this before the summer ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment