Friday, August 8, 2014

Busy, Busy, Busy

I'm at Mr. Tripoli's!  Marty and Lyle and I have been VERY busy, and I don't know if I'll EVER catch up on everything we've been doing, but tonight, we are all staying with my grandhumans.  Tomorrow H. Bill and his littermates are coming to visit me here, but Marty says maybe we can go TO THE BEACH in the morning before they get here.

It's a good thing I'm here, because I found out that my grandhumans are neglecting Mr. Tripoli terribly.  He hasn't been swimming even once since I sent him his gift bag.  We went swimming almost as soon as we got here.  Marty says Mr. Tripoli is more efficient than I am, but that I am more enthusiastic.  I like to stay in the water, so Mr. Tripoli has to take the bumpers up to the humans.

1 comment:

  1. Great to see you back AA......and in grand swimming form.......stay in the water until it freezes over.....have fun at the beach.......watch out for Jaws........

    ReplyDelete