Wednesday, July 10, 2013

More from my humans

Christopher heard from my humans again today.  They want to know when I can go live with them.  Something about being able to "focus on the new puppy" (that's ME!)... I'm not too sure what to make of this yet, they sound a little hyper.  I am probably going to have to do a lot of work with them just to teach them the basics.

In other news, there's a rumor going around the litter that we're getting weaned later this week.  Not too thrilled with that news, and hope it isn't true.

1 comment:

  1. Anzio, you're a smart little puppy with sharp teeth. Chew through the phone and internet lines. Then, your crazy humans won't be able to talk to Christopher and you can stay with your siblings. Fair warning though, your humans are crazy enough thought that then they'll probably just show up unannounced and expect you to go with them. You are right that you are going to do A LOT of work to get them manageable - remember those teeth! I hear it was effective according to their previous manager.

    ReplyDelete